Join our Team
If you believe you are the right fit for us, please apply now:
- 7 years of experience.
- Management of our Azure Tenancy that has its own multi-tenancy structure.
- Management of the AD and Azure AD containers and GPOs.
- Deployment and management of Microsoft SQL and SQL Azure instances.
- Deployment and management SharePoint servers.
- Management of Remote desktop and Published Apps environment.
- Automation of repetitive IT tasks through PowerShell and other tools.
- Proficiency with PowerShell scripting and Azure CLI.
- Demonstrate Strong technical skills in the area of enterprise application integrations, Microsoft Azure technologies and SQL Server Management.
- Experience establishing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Ability to maintain scalable IaaS and PaaS systems within Azure Tenants.
- English level of C1/2 (Note: certainly not lower as customer is expecting an experienced communicator to work within the above mentioned environment)
- (1-7 -> compulsory , 8-13 -> beneficial)
- neo4j ( compulsory , certified is beneficial , previous experience in data science project based on neo4j is very well appreciated)
- Git, github, subversion (compulsor, any version control system experience is must have, made pull requests to github and contributions to open source projects highly beneficial)
- K8s (compulsory, CKA – certification is beneficial)
- Helm charts (compulsory, must be comfortable customizing helm charts)
- Docker or other trending container technology (compulsory, to be able to customize images)
- Linux(SLES, Ubuntu, RedHat) compulsory ! (need to feel comfortable in the console, to know what sticky bit, crontab and lv is at least)
- Networking (compulsory, to know at least the difference between TCP & UDP)
- Bitbucket (not compulsory, but he must learn it, some experience is beneficial )
- ArgoCD (not compulsory but he will need to learn it, some experience is beneficial)
- Jenkins (not compulsory, but he will learn it , some experience is beneficial )
- Hashicorp Vault (not compulsory, but he will learn it, some experience is beneficial)
- GCP,AWS,Azure (not compulsory, but we are going to be there next year)
- Stackoverflow (not compulsory, but rating above 100 in any of above areas highly beneficial, rating above 1000 -> expert)
We are looking for a DBA with experience in managing core and large scale databases and is familiar with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB and MySQL to join our excellent team. You will work with engineers to implement solutions for database related projects and tasks.
- Deploy and maintain production environments that requires high availability, monitor servers to proactively identify performance issues, problematic trends and troubleshoot/escalate to resolve as appropriate.
- Drive the product towards higher availability and reliability and assist with on-call support on a rotating schedule for incident escalations (24×7)
- Ensure our services meet stability, performance, and availability requirements.
- Build robust, self-healing features and automation that reduce operational effort and improve service up-time.
- Ability to work with cloud service providers to help design and develop deployment automation procedures for new cloud service offerings
- Assist with troubleshooting issues related to performance, product usability, or service availability
- Working under pressure in production environments running production customer workloads and services
- Self-starter mindset with a strong drive to learn and own engineering initiatives to promote a culture of continuous improvement, and engineering excellence.
- 3+ years of experience in PostgreSQL support work and database performance tuning. (Postgres versions 13, 14)
- Strong backup and restore (pg_dump, physical backup tools) experience.
- Strong SQL Query tuning and development experience and Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience with Postgres PL/pgSQL.
- Replication and failover experience.
- User and object permission management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, BitBucket, Helm.
- Experience with MariaDB and MySQL
- Bachelor´s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Engineering
MSSQL DBA Experience:
- More than 5 years
- English (high level required)
Minimum requisites (We search one MSSQL DBA with a long experience in the following areas)
- MSSQL High availability solutions (WSFC Failover Clustering, HAG Always ON, Log Shipping, Replications)
- MSSQL Installation & Configuration, management, monitoring and troubleshooting with SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019.
- MSSQL Migrations. Experience with DB migrations from source / target servers into or out the same DC
- MSSQL Cloud. Experience with MS Azure DB cloud implementations & migrations to Azure Cloud. PaaS model with SQL Managed Instances and Azure SQL Databases. Azure DMS Migration assistance. Azure ARM Templates for migrations
- Backup & Restore management. Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM). Experience with Disaster Recovery (DR) scenarios
- DB Maintenance. Participate in MSSQL DBA maintenance optimization & adjustments depending on the customer requirements. Identification of performance issues using own T-SQL language queries / monitoring tools.
- SQL Server profiler Trace system usage for identifying SQL Server slowness
- SQL Server Query Store (SQL 2016+ usage)
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) & Powershell well knowledgement
- ETL & SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert and BCP commands & tools
- SSRS (Reporting Services) experience for reports creations, backups & migrations (rdl), roles & permissions, installation & configuration
- Productiveness, proactivity and self-organised. Documentation management (Onenote & Wiki)
- Experience with ITSM tools (SNOW, JIRA)
- Experience with Repository &Inventory tools (Confluence, Bitbucket, Github)
- JSON language skills (for Azure ARM Templates)
- Powershell advanced skills
- Valuable: Good communication skills with the customer, flexibility for oncall & shifting, working directly with the customer on remote basis
- Availability for Oncall and Interventions Out of Office hours
- Availability for travelling (very occasional for team meetings)
Oncall & Shifting:
- Oncall (24×7) coverage. PROD systems
- 8x hours daily shift
It will be part time, starting with 2-3 days (15 to 25 hours) per week
- Deep technical understanding of the Cloud platform and of the specific operational processes.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in administrating a multi-region hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Significant experience in cloud architecture and technical implementation.
- Good ability to plan and coordinate implementation activities.
Main administration tasks:
- 2nd level support
- Service requests management: implementation and follow-up of requests related to cloud infrastructure.
- Junior cloud admins coaching: support less experimented colleagues and get them up to the level of autonomous administrators.
- Proactive management of the infrastructure: assess on a continuous basis the compliance of the environment with the established best practices and standards and remedy the identified issue.
- Contribute to developing the EPO cloud operational standards.
- Support or perform the deployments of infrastructure resources according to EPO operational standards.
- Advise the application owners on infrastructure designs and make sure they are aligned with the operational standards.
- Perform a technology watch of the new features released on the cloud platform.
- Continuously improve the infrastructure according to the operational best practices, new released features, etc…
- Contribute to the architecture and technical design of new infrastructure implementations.
- Personal Technology Assistant
- Provide On-site Premier Support to VIP Executives
- Personal Technical On-site Assistance to the Executive Chairman
- Personal Technical On-site Assistance to the Vice Presidents
- Personal Technical On-site Assistance to the members of the Executive Office
The Technology Assistant delivering the on-site VIP Executive Service:
- handles end-user computer requirements
- handles network service technical assistance requirements
- does hardware installation, troubleshooting
- installs and troubleshoots hardware such as desktops, laptops, scanners, projectors, printers, video conference equipment
- Installs application software such as Microsoft Office and other related office productivity tools, antivirus, communication-related application software like Skype4Business
- resolves network and internet-related connectivity issues
- Installs and maintains network nodes such as Wi-Fi access points, network routers, etc.
- Installs and maintains printers and printing services
- assists in the setup and monitoring of video live streaming services, as well as the setup and support of streaming broadcasts
- assists in the setup and monitoring of video conferencing sessions
- documents technical support requests, and actions taken by creating and updating tickets, and acts on the resolution of issues through the internal ticketing system
- Speaks English. French and German are nice to have
- Is representable, always wears Business Attire when in function, and is able to deliver a ‘white glove’ service
- Is extremely Service-minded as she/he is the Personal Technology Assistant to the Executive Chairperson
- Experience with computer (hardware and software) and network repair and troubleshooting
- Proven track record providing Technology support
- Candidate must be able to adequately manage and deal with stressful situation
- Aftercare Windows 11. Help users to get used to Windows 11: Documentation, live trainings, video session’s preparation. Teaching IT staff to use various computer languages and specialist applications
- organizing and promoting courses
- developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- preparing teaching materials
- assessing individual/group training needs
- spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- checking and assessing students’ work and giving feedback
- Keeping IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Troubleshoot Win 11 issues that are affecting end-users.
- Microsoft Win 11 images creation and support. Deep knowledge in driver updates deployments, BIOS updates for a range of models, maintain configuration baselines and prevent configuration drift, and work with and assist all other teams in the business in order to achieve all of those aims.
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting & managing Windows desktop and mobile devices.
- Broad technical depth and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience automating device deployment and administration tasks.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Ability to work in an international organization.
- Flexibility and comfortable to work in high demanding environment
- Team Player and strong inter personal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Excellent communication- and English -skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Office 365 identity and security tools and Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud knowledge
- Installing and upgrading MariaDB Server and related software
- User and server security – creating users, granting privileges, and encryption
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Implementing and administering MariaDB high availability (Galera) and disaster recovery solutions and procedures
- Monitoring MariaDB Server and enabling and using diagnostics logs
- Table partitioning – splitting large tables into multiple table files
- Auditing – logging user activity with the MariaDB Audit Plugin and/or other auditing tools
- Copying data between different MariaDB databases and MariaDB servers
- Updating MariaDB-related internal documentation
- Providing on-call support (also outside office hours)
- using MariaDB Server variables and SQL modes
- Linux (SLES)
- ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow)
- monitoring/alerting tools (AppDynamics, PagerDuty)
- English C1
- Customer facing
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Capable of working independently
- Aimed to learn new technologies and share knowledge
- Keep calm under pressure conditions
- Experience in Operating highly critical production systems
- Good problem solving skills
- +3 years of Installation, configuration and management of MongoDB with single-node, replica-set and sharded-cluster architectures in PROD environments
- ++3 years of Installation, configuration and management of MongoDB OPS Manager in PROD environments
- +Installation, configuration and management of Elasticstack
- Design and modeling of the database schema for new projects
- Performance analysis and tuning of application queries and database instances
- Performance analysis and tuning of Linux servers
- oAuthoring of bash/shell scripts
- Development support
- Definition and deployment of database security policies, and backup policies
- Database backup and restore
- Troubleshooting of database errors and problems, working with commercial support when necessary
- Adherence to recommended security best practice
- Cloud knowledge (Atlas/Azure)
- oInstallation, configuration and management of databases within Kubernetes
- Kubernetes platform administration.
- Kubernetes platform components knowledge (Basic)
- Docker containers and CoreOS.
- Prometheus monitoring
- Calico CNI
- Istio service-mesh
- System instance installation and upgrades
- Upload data into application databases
- Set up back ups
- Report database performance and communicate
- Implement performance improvement changes
- Deliver the information requested by the EPO
- Restore logical or physical database components
- Apply patches and upgrades
- Decommission databases and system instances
- Set-up and scheduling of housekeeping scripts and backup scripts
- Perform a periodical test database recovery exercise
- Priority 1 and 2 Incidents
- Provide 24 x 7 On Call for Incidents
Perfil em que os 5 primeiros pontos são os fundamentais e os 2 primeiros obrigatórios os restantes podemos considerar Nice to Have:
- 3 anos de experiência – bases de dados relacionais, linguagem SQL.
- 3 anos de experiência com Serviços de Integração (Microsoft ETL).
- 2 anos de experiência com Microsoft PowerBI.
- 2 anos de experiência na levantamento de requisitos de clientes. Experiência em abordar as áreas de Negócio para definição de requisitos, etc.
- Aberto à aprendizagem de novas tecnologias: ferramentas de Qualidade e Governação de Dados, mais direcionadas para perfis empresariais e não tão técnicas.
- 2 anos de experiência na documentação de projetos de Data, tais como desenhos técnicos, desenhos funcionais, relatórios de acompanhamento de projectos, etc.
- Alguma autonomia na construção de módulos de trabalho autónomos para completar módulos compostos de múltiplas tarefas de um projeto sem necessidade de ajuda e/ou direção.
- Ser capaz de identificar riscos e problemas no projeto com suficiente antecedência e de propor a implementação de soluções correctivas e de melhoramento.
- Ser autónomo na realização e planeamento da sua área de trabalho, assegurando o cumprimento dos marcos/ prazos pelos quais é responsável no projeto ou serviço.
- Contribuir com valor para o projeto através da inovação, qualidade dos resultados e supervisão do trabalho.
- Preparar manuais e documentação do projeto com a qualidade requerida.
- Efetuar a análise e a conceção de forma autónoma.
- Iniciar o planeamento e supervisão do trabalho de outros membros da equipa.
- Definir e assegurar o cumprimento dos procedimentos.
- Ser capaz de identificar possibilidades de extensão/reincidência (add-ons) de projectos em curso.
- Ser capaz de identificar e propor melhorias na operação.
- Poder apresentar e defender o trabalho em frente de terceiros.
- Conhecimento funcional e conhecimento das ferramentas de Gestão de Dados (IBM, Informatica, Collibra).
- Conhecimentos e ferramentas funcionais (IBM, Informática, Collibra) de Qualidade de Dados.
Experiência: >8 anos
Certificação numa metodologia de testes. Experiência em projetos de desenvolvimento aplicacional e no desenho dos casos de teste, realização de testes e acompanhamento dos utilizadores na execução de testes.
Certificação/Formação: ISO 27001:2013
Experiência: >5 anos
Certificação numa metodologia de testes. Certificação numa metodologia de testes. Experiência em projetos de desenvolvimento aplicacional e no desenho dos casos de teste, realização de testes e acompanhamento dos utilizadores na execução de testes.
Certificação/Formação: ISO 27001:2013